Medical Insurance Issues
Companies which develop their business in Africa have to deal with the issue of medical cover for their staff. Health insurance is not mandatory in many African countries and existing national plan don’t provide high satisfaction and don’t protect very well for Out-patient or In-patient treatments.
- How to manage this topic for several teams in various countries ?
- How to harmonize Health insurance between your teams ?
- How to support your team during crisis situations and sickness ?
- What plan to protect all your employees, Locals, african & international expats ?
AFRICA CARE proposes a flexible health coverage with a large choice of medical guarantees. You can tailor your own plan to reach your needs and your budget.
AFRICA CARE enables your company to introduce a global plan for your entire staff including locals, expats and TCNs, all through one provider. The plan is available for groups of 10 members or more, and provides cover for dependants where required.
In addition, we propose guarantees and specific services for your employees:
– Full Refund for Out-Patient, In-Patient, Maternity, Vaccinations and preventive medication
– You can choose from 5 plans
– Choose options such as Dental & Vision, Medical evacuation and repatriation
– Additional cover :
- Accidental death & invalidity insurance
- Special Risks (crisis management, threats, extortion)
- War Risk cover
– Services for your employees :
- Online services and Online Claiming for quick and efficient reimbursement
- Health Benefits App
- Health & well-being
- International network of health care providers and direct billing
AFRICA CARE represents the most comprehensive solution to support your employees and their families with adequate cover to ensure peace of mind.
Any questions ? Feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org